Complaint Policy and Procedure
EPI students may file a complaint with the EPI administration if they feel that there is a problem in the following areas:
- Academics: Most issues involving EPI academic matters can be addressed informally with a student’s teacher or the Associate Director. However, for a serious matter, a student may file a complaint related to their coursework or with a teacher in EPI.
- Non-Academic Issues: Non-academic problems may involve student services or other non-academic matters. Most issues can be discussed with teachers, the Student Services Coordinator, the Student Services Assistant, or the Director. For serious matters that cannot be solved informally, the form below may be used to file a formal complaint.
- Housing Issues: Housing complaints should be either emailed or given to the Student Services Coordinator or the Student Services Assistant. For housing complaints, you will receive a prompt reply to any complaint. If housing repairs are not made within two days, please inform the Student Services Office.
To file a complaint:
The EPI Complaint Form is provided for download below. The form is for the use of any student needing to make a complaint about EPI.
- Download the form.
- Complete the form and give it to the Associate Director or Director.
- You will receive a response to your complaint in writing within one week.