EPI Student Services
The mission of EPI Student Services is to enhance your time studying at EPI by providing opportunities and support to both you and your family. The staff provides housing support, organizes field trips, and personal and cross-cultural counseling.
EPI Student Services offers:
- Orientation services
- Weekly shopping trips to Walmart every Friday afternoon
- Shopping trips to local malls two Saturdays each term
- Weekly newsletters that include important announcements and a calendar of events
- Off-campus trips to local sites and other cities, such as Charleston and Savannah
- Assistance with insurance questions and medical referrals
- Management of EPI student housing
- Assistance with getting a Driver’s license
- Help with school enrollment for children
- Assistance in finding off-campus housing
- Referrals for legal advice
- Help with applying to USC
The EPI Student Service staff is:
- Chris Reid, Coordinator of Retention and Integration Services, Close-Hipp 470
- Julia Ferillo, Off-Campus Student Services Coordinator, Close-Hipp 470
- Abigail Crawford, Student Services Intern, Close-Hipp 6403
- Kierra Parrott, Student Services Intern, Close-Hipp 403
Contact EPI Student Services:
The EPI Student Service office is located in Close-Hipp 470.
The Student Services desk can be reached at 803-777-0831.
EPI Student Services Emergency Line is 803-394-3808.
Student Services staff may also be reached by email.