EPI Student Services
The mission of EPI Student Services is to enhance your time studying at EPI by providing opportunities and support to both you and your family. The staff provides housing support, organizes field trips, and personal and cross-cultural counseling.
EPI Student Services offers:
- Orientation services
- Weekly shopping trips to Walmart every Friday afternoon
- Shopping trips to local malls two Saturdays each term
- Weekly newsletters that include important announcements and a calendar of events
- Off-campus trips to local sites and other cities, such as Charleston and Savannah
- Assistance with insurance questions and medical referrals
- Management of EPI student housing
- Assistance with getting a Driver’s license
- Help with school enrollment for children
- Assistance in finding off-campus housing
- Referrals for legal advice
- Help with applying to USC
The EPI Student Service staff is:
- Chris Reid, Coordinator of Retention and Integration Services, Close-Hipp 656
- Jie Liu, EPI Student Services Coordinator, Close-Hipp 657
- Julia Ferillo, Off-Campus Student Services Coordinator, Close-Hipp 657
- Sahad Khilqa, Sponsored Student Services Assistant, Close-Hipp 652
- Andrea Murrieta, Student Services Intern, Close-Hipp 650
- Lydia Shelf, Student Services Intern, Close-Hipp 650
Contact EPI Student Services:
The EPI Student Service office is located in Close-Hipp 657.
The Student Services desk can be reached at 803-777-0831.
EPI Student Services Emergency Line is 803-394-3808.
Student Services staff may also be reached by email.