You will need a student visa (F-1 visa) to study at EPI.
- Apply to EPI
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the required finanical certification
Once you have the I-20, you need to make an appointment at the U.S.embassy in your country. You will also need to pay the SEVIS fee (form I-901) before you go to the embassy.
- Go to http://www.FMJfee.com.
- Complete the form. Write your name exactly as it appears on your I-20.
- Print a copy of the online receipt. Keep a copy for yourself.
- Bring the receipt of fee payment to the interview.
Please click here to read more about student visas in general.
To get a scholarship, some students may be required to have a letter from a university explaining that they can be admitted to the university as an undergraduate after completing the EPI intensive program. This letter is called a Conditional Letter of Admission.