Skip to Content

English Programs for Internationals


You will need a student visa (F-1 visa) to study at EPI.

  • Apply to EPI
  • Pay the application fee.
  • Send the required finanical certification

Once you have the I-20, you need to make an appointment at the U.S.embassy in your country. You will also need to pay the SEVIS fee (form I-901) before you go to the embassy.

  • Go to
  • Complete the form. Write your name exactly as it appears on your I-20.
  • Print a copy of the online receipt. Keep a copy for yourself.
  • Bring the receipt of fee payment to the interview.

Please click here to read more about student visas in general.

To get a scholarship, some students may be required to have a letter from a university explaining that they can be admitted to the university as an undergraduate after completing the EPI intensive program. This letter is called a Conditional Letter of Admission.