Dr. Wesley Curtis
English Programs for Internationals
University of South Carolina
(2016) Ph.D. in Second Language Acquisition & Instructional Technology; M.A.T. in Foreign Languages
- Member of the UCIEP Board of Directors (Promotions Co-Coordinator)
- Speaker of English and Spanish
- Novice-level proficiency in Standard Mandarin Chinese
- Sumpter, M., Curtis, W., & De Felice, D. (2018).Şu yeni uygulamayı bir deneyin: Günümüzün teknolojik yabancı dil sınıflarında hayatta kalmak
- Ekip Education Blog.
- Sumpter, M., Curtis, W., & De Felice, D. (2018). Just try this new app: Surviving technology in today's language classroom.
- Center for Language Education Research Newsletter, 22(1).
- Curtis, W. (2016). The effects of processing instruction on Chinese learners' acquisition of Spanish copulae (Doctoral dissertation).
- University of South Florida, Tampa.
- Russell, V., & Curtis, W. (2013). Comparing a large- and small-scale online language course: An examination of teacher and learner perceptions.
- The Internet and Higher Education. 16(1). 1-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2012.07.002.