For Summer 2017, drop-in tutoring is available to EPI students on the following days/times:
- Mondays, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursdays, 3:00-5:00 p.m.
You can access the Tutoring Center schedule here:
- Tutors and students should exchange contact information on the first meeting, and the tutors should explain the Tutoring Center policies to the students.
- Students are encouraged to have specific language concerns listed on the e-schedule prior to their appointments.
- Students are limited to two thirty-minute appointments per week.
- Appointments may be made up to five days in advance on the e-schedule.
- A student must contact the tutor via email or phone at least three hours before the appointment in order to cancel that appointment.
- A student's failure to show up for an appointment will result in a warning letter being sent to that student. A second no-show during the term will disallow that student from accessing the Tutoring Center services for the rest of the term.
- Students are encouraged to teach other students how to access the Tutoring Center schedule.
How to make appointments with a tutor.docx