Skip to Content

English Programs for Internationals

Work for F Students

An F student may only work when authorized by a DSO in some cases, and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in others. If you choose to work without authorization, you will be forced to leave the United States immediately, and you may not be able to re-enter the United States at a later date. 

For more information about employment and training options available for F-students, visit the Working in the United States page and talk with your DSO.